- Canadian Evaluation Society. (2015). What is evaluation? Retrieved from https://evaluationcanada.ca/sites/default/files/ces_def_of_evaluation_201510.pdf
- (2002) Glossary of key terms in evaluation and results-based management. Retrieved from http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/29/21/2754804.pdf
- Riley, W. J., Moran, J. W., Corso, L. C., Beitsch, L. M., Bialek-Cofsky, A. (2010). Defining quality improvement in public health. Journal of Public Health Management & Practice, 16(1), 5-7. doi:10.1097/PHH.0b013e3181bedb49
- Fraser Health. (2011). Differentiation of research, quality improvement and program evaluation. Retrieved from http://research.fraserhealth.ca/media/2014-03-04Research_QI_Program-Evaluation-Differentiation.pdf
- Office of the Auditor General of Canada. (2012, June 29). Glossary of terms. Retrieved from http://www.oag-bvg.gc.ca/internet/English/meth_gde_e_30875.html
- Osborne, D. & Gaebler, T. (1992). Reinventing government: How the entrepreneurial spirit is transforming the public sector. Indianapolis, IN: Addison-Wesley.
- Baker, A., Bruner, B., & Sabo, K. (2005). Evaluation capacity and evaluative thinking in organizations. Cambridge, MA: Bruner Foundation.
- Equitable Evaluation Initiative. (2022). The equitable evaluation framework: Shifting the paradigm. e+e ventures/jdcPARTNERSHIPS/Seattle Foundation. Retrieved from: https://www.equitableeval.org/_files/ugd/21786c_9215caaa88694b35ad8a4406d697d862.pdf
- Inouye, T. E., Yu, H. C., & Adefuin, J. (2005). Commissioning multicultural evaluation: A foundation resource guide. Woodland Hills, CA: The California Endowment. Retrieved from http://www.spra.com/wordpress2/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/TCE-Commissioning-Multicutural- Eval.pdf
- Center for Evaluation Innovation, Institute for Foundation and Donor Learning, Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy, & Luminare Group. (2017). Equitable Evaluation FrameworkTM (EEF) framing paper. Equitable Evaluation Initiative. https:www.equitableeval.org
- Stern, A., Guckenburg, S., Persson, H., & Petrosino, A. (2019). Reflections on applying principles of equitable evaluation. San Francisco, CA: WestEd. Retrieved from http://jprc.wested.org
- The Annie E. Casey Foundation. (2014). Race equity and inclusion action guide. Baltimore, MD. Retrieved from: https://www.aecf.org/resources/race-equity-and-inclusion-action-guide
- National Collaborating Centre for Indigenous Health. (2013). Indigenous approaches to program evaluation. Retrieved from: https://www.nccih.ca/docs/context/FS-IndigenousApproachesProgramEvaluation-EN.pdf
- LaFrance, J. & Nichols, R. (2009). Indigenous evaluation framework: Telling our stories in our place and time. Alexandria, VA: American Indian Higher Education Consortium. Retrieved from: https://portalcentral.aihec.org/Indigeval/Pages/Document-Collections.aspx
- Fletcher, C. (2003). Community-based participatory research relationships with aboriginal communities in Canada: An overview of context and process. Pimatisiwin: A Journal of Aboriginal & Indigenous Community Health, 1(1), p27-61.
- Kirkness, V. J. & Barnhardt, R. (2001). First Nations and Higher Education: The Four R’s – Respect, Relevance, Reciprocity, Responsibility. Retrieved from: https://www.afn.ca/uploads/files/education2/the4rs.pdf
- Grantham, E., Montambault, P., & Yon, C. (n.d.). What is important to understand about the evaluation process in the First Nations context? Retrieved from: https://evaluationcanada.ca/what-important-understand-about-evaluation-process-first-nations-context
- First Nations Information Governance Centre. (2015). The First Nations principles of OCAP. Retrieved from: https://fnigc.ca/ocap-training/
- Krause, H. (n.d.) How to bring up that RCTs aren’t the “Gold Standard”. We All Count. Retrieved from https://weallcount.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/TTYB-RCTs.pdf.
of all data. We All Count. Retrieved from https://weallcount.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/TTYB-RCTs.pdf.
- Comparing Indigenous Knowledge & Western science. Combining Two Ways of Knowing. (2014, October 27). Retrieved from https://combiningtwowaysofknowing.wordpress.com/comparingindigenousknowledge/.
- Wiggins, M. E. & Sileo, A. (2020). What’s the role of equity in evaluation policy? Washington, DC: The Forum for Youth Investment/Annie E. Casey Foundation. Retrieved from https://forumfyi.org/knowledge-center/whats-the-role-of-equity-in-evaluation-policy/.
- Kirkhart, K. E. (2010). Eyes on the prize: Multicultural validity and evaluation theory. American Journal of Evaluation, 31(3), 400-413.
- Schorr, L.B. & Farrow, F. (2011). Expanding the evidence universe: Doing better by knowing more. Washington, D.C.:Center for the Study of Social Policy. Retreieved from: https://cssp.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Expanding- Evidence-the- Evidence-Universe_Doing-Better-by-Knowing-More_December-2011.pdf.
- Snowden, D. J. & Boone, M. E. (2007). A leaders’ framework for decision making. Harvard Business Review, 85(11), 68-76.
- Davidson, J. (2012). Actionable evaluation basics: Getting succinct answers to the most important questions. Real Evaluation. Retrieved from http://realevaluation.com/read/minibooks/.
- Davidson, E. J. (2007). Editorial: Unlearning some of our social scientist habits. Journal of Multidisciplinary Evaluation, 4(8), iii-vi.