Each unit is stand-alone, so depending on your familiarity with evaluation, you can pick and choose where to start. In most cases you will be able to complete a unit in 10 minutes.
Unit 1: Evaluation – Your Strategic Tool
- An overview of how evaluation can help you be a more effective leader.
Unit 2: Evaluation Basics
- An introduction or refresher on core evaluation concepts and terminology.
Unit 3: Credible Evidence
- Reflections on what is considered credible evidence in the field of evaluation.
Unit 4: Systems Thinking & Evaluation
- How systems thinking can inform the value of evaluation.
Unit 5: Enhancing Use
- How you as a manager can fully maximize the use and benefit of evaluation results.
Unit 6: Managing Evaluation
- How you can fully maximize the value from your evaluators, both internal and external.
Unit 7: Supporting Evaluation
How you can foster quality evaluation in your organization.